Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Vote In OR Vote Out


This is my first post of second blog..but i like this blog than previous one.Yesterday only we are done with elections.But one thing i am thinking that was it gonna change anything with us?with surrounding?etc etc.

I am watching people voting from my childhood,but still not able to recognize changes...I know i am not that intelligent but i am also part of this disintegrated society..But only things i am able to recognize that things are getting worse day by day.

Some of most important issues are growing rates of basic eating things,coast of all basic things.And this politicians are asking for votes for ages but can they make any change that are useful for us rather than themselves?So what are we gonna vote for?For whom we are gonna vote for?I am just not be able to answer this shitty question.

But my suggestion is why we are voting in theses politicians....just vote them out for the sake of lord..
If this vote out will happen i guess almost whole India will against them.And theses leeches will know true Democracy..So please tell me your thoughts my friends.I really need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment