Thursday, October 15, 2009

Shitty career question?

I am a programmer by profession.I am getting just some thousands as my salary,because i am a fresher,this is a first situation.And second situation is that, some days before i heard that job openings are there in banks and in post office.I people start forcing me.And the reason was they were offering salary around Rs.15,000 to Rs.20,000 start.In this job we just have to sit in that boring place and type sum thing that is not related with us,do not have to use mind.
But the question is if i am well qualified and i am working more than theses stupid typical government job then why we are not getting respected salary?
So should we choose the career that will pay us more or should we work in own field were we got interest and we can do that efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment